Accomplished and results-oriented leader with a breadth of experience in multifarious leadership roles. Worked across entire software stack with hands on experience in enterprise architecture & data architecture, line-of-business enterprise solutions, innovation harvesting and technology adoption in enterprise. Worked with CIO and staff on strategic programs for technology and business transformation.
Well versed with various development methodologies, including Agile/SCRUM, and program lifecycle cycle processes. Published author of books and articles on technology, strategy, management and leadership topics including AI, IoT, Cloud Computing and innovation.
PMO, Program & project Management:
- Worked with CIO and staff at Intel to define and execute global outsourcing strategy and establish strong PMO governance for vendor management resulting in >$20M savings over two years
- Designed and managed a burst hiring program (100-in-100) to scale up IT & eBG organization of Intel in Asia with critical cross-functional skills-set that exceed the target by hiring 110 in 85 days
- Part of core team to define and mature PLC (program life cycle), PMO governance and SDLC processes and practices for global Intel IT
- Managed multiple strategic and cross-functional technical programs across multiple line-of-businesses (HR, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance) at Intel IT
- Managed and matured PMO organization to deliver B2B and B2C capabilities for Agilent Technologies as part of their Digital Transformation journey
- Part of Agile transformation journey for Intel IT and Agilent Digital Channel organization
Enterprise, Data & Solution architecture:
- Designed, developed and implemented new & emerging technologies’ in partnership with HR and Corporate Services to enhance employee experience at Intel (IoT / Smart Buildings, Wireless displays, Collaboration platforms, Digital Assistants)
- Created reference architecture for Smart conference rooms that integrated wireless displays, IoT, SoftPhone, Touch panels, and other emerging collaboration technologies
- Item master data definition for inventory management across global stores and factories for Intel
- Reference architecture for B2B & B2E platforms for Intel. B2B platform hosted capabilities serving ‘developer.intel.com’, ‘supplier.intel.com’ and was used as blue-print for ‘intel.com’. B2E platform hosted self-managed employee services, employee facing HRIS and corporate services capabilities
- Developed and managed cross-functional & cross-geo organizations consisting of PMO, Business Validation and Support for Digital Channel at Agilent. Agilent’s online e-commerce grew >20% YOY as DC lead digital transformation initiative
- Ramped up and managed multiple cross-geo and cross functional line-of-business delivery organizations across Greater Asia Region for Intel enterprise IT (Sales & Marketing, HRIS, Employee Services, Supply Chain, PMO)
- Workforce development through in-class teaching, mentoring and coaching on management and leadership skills
- Partnered with Intel HR to design, create and deliver multiple leadership and management development classes focused on first-line and middle management and individual contributor leadership roles
Effective communicator with public speaking skills, strong stakeholder management, ability to influence at senior management levels, planning, coordination and analytical skills with strong technology background… More
This book is a primer on most essential soft-skills that one needs to plan and manage their career. More often than not, I have observed that whenever someone is stuck in their career progression they focus on getting more technical certifications and still stay stuck where they were, never realizing that it may be lack of soft-skills that are the hurdle
When the CEOs of the world’s top two software organizations quit their jobs to create AI to govern mankind, they thought they were paving the path to Utopia. It delighted many, but created deep unease in the hearts of some. Shadowy figures, who saw power slipping through their fingers.
We’ve always asked — Will AI take over humans? Maybe it is time now to ask — Will we let it?